There are many couples/ships who have relationships similar to the Seddie relationship in forms of modern media, including canon couples.
Josh/Mindy (Drake & Josh)Edit
- Josh and Mindy have always "hated" each other and constantly fought.
- Josh is a bit of a dork (Freddie).
- Mindy is manipulative (Sam).
- Mindy loves josh after a while (Like Sam in iOMG)
- Drake and Josh is also a show made by Dan Schneider. Since he put together an argumentative couple before, he may do it again.
- They have this competivie thing going on.
Beck/Jade [Bade] (Victorious)Edit
- Jade, (Sam), is mean, and likes to tease people
- Beck, (Freddie), is the nice, calm, gentle one.
- Jade is mean/pushy to Beck.
- They are side-kicks on the show, like Sam and Freddie.
- Beck, (Freddie), has kissed Tori, (Carly).
- Beck, (Freddie), tolerates Jade, (Sam).
- Beck, (Freddie), can control Jade, (Sam).
- Bade is the most popular ship in Victorious, like Seddie.
- They seem to hang out a lot more than the rest of the gang.
- Bade are dating, and always have been. In "Jade Dumps Beck", we see how much Jade relies on Beck and loves him.
- Both Sam and Jade are bossy and manipulative.
- Both like to make videos together to put up on theSlap.com or iCarly.com.
- Both tend to laugh together and find the the same things funny.
- Beck, (Freddie), is usually not afraid to call out Jade, (Sam), when she finds something hurtful, mean, or funny.
- They are the kind of opposites that attract.
- Both have shared long kisses with each other.
- Both have dated and broke up but most likely to get back together according to Dan Schneider.
Benny/Erica (My Babysitter's A Vampire)Edit
- Benny (Freddie) Is a Geek.
- Erica (Sam) is slacker.
- In S2E6 Erica (Sam) hints that she might have a crush on Benny (Freddie).
- Erica (Sam) and Benny (Freddie) start off hating each other but grow close as friends.
- They share a Love/Hate relationship.
- They are both friends with Sarah (Carly).
- Erica (Sam) has dirty blonde hair while Benny (Freddie) has brownish-blackish hair.
Ned/Moze (Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide)Edit
- Ned, (Freddie), thinks he's in love with a girl he met in the 6th grade named Suzie (Carly).
- Moze (Sam) keeps telling him it won't work out with Suzie (Carly).
- Moze (Sam) teases Ned (Freddie).
- When Ned (Freddie) and Moze (Sam) kissed they pretended like nothing happened afterwards.
Logan/Quinn (Zoey 101)Edit
- Quinn (Freddie) is very smart and good at computers.
- Logan (Sam) teases Quinn .
- They act like they hate each other to hide their real feelings.
- They eventually get together and hide it cause they are embarrassed.
Lilly/Oliver (Hannah Montana)Edit
- Lilly (Sam) sometimes makes fun of Oliver (Freddie) and calls him names.
- Both Lilly (Sam) and Oliver (Freddie) are best friends with Miley (Carly).
- At first, Oliver (Freddie) was in love with Hannah Montana (Miley) (Carly).
- Both really do care about each other, but don't like to show it.
- Ziva (Sam) could easily take down Tony (Freddie).
- Ziva (Sam) hides her feelings behind her tough exterior.
- Ziva (Sam) Can take down a hole army without help!
- Quinn (Sam) thinks Puck (Freddie) is a loser.
- Quinn (Sam) and Puck (Freddie) are shown to care about each other.
- Quinn (Sam) and Puck (Freddie) are/were friends with Finn (Carly).
- Quinn (Sam) and Puck (Freddie) have lied to Finn at one point. (Quinn and Puck on Beth's dad, Sam and Freddie about the kiss).
- Quinn (Sam) and Puck (Freddie) have kissed.
- They bring out the better in each other.
- Quinn (Sam) denies her feelings for Puck (Freddie), but they're still big feelings
- Puck (Sam) is constantly mean to Rachel (Freddie).
- Puck kissed Rachel.
- Puck used to hate her, but then he warmed up to Rachel and they are now frienemies.
- Puck may have obtained feelings for Rachel after their kiss, and vice versa.
- Finn (Sam) is tough.
- Rachel (Freddie) is smart and constantly bullied.
- Finn (Sam) has a soft side and Rachel (Freddie) was the first to bring it out (like Freddie brought out the sensitivity in Sam on iKiss).
- Finn (Freddie) used to be in love with Quinn (Carly) and thought of Rachel (Sam) as just a friend but got over Quinn and dated Rachel in the end of Season 1.
Urkel/Laura (Family Matters)Edit
- Laura (Sam) doesn't like Urkel (Freddie).
- Laura insults Urkel.
- Urkel is a dork while Laura is a bit tomboy-like.
- Later on, Laura denied her true feeligs for Urkel.
Sonny/Chad (Sonny With a Chance)Edit
- They claim to hate each other.
- They fight constantly.
- They show soft feelings for each other.
- It is a love/hate relationship.
Robbie /Jade (Victorious)Edit
- Jade makes fun of Robbie.
- Jade is mean to Robbie.
- Robbie is a dork.
- Jade is manipulative.
Kuki/Wally (Codename: Kids Next Door)Edit
- Kuki (Freddie) is nice, sweet, mostly happy, and sometimes gullible.
- Wally (Sam) is tough, sometimes rude, short tempered, and easily angered.
- The two of them are oppisites, like Sam and Freddie.
- Wally secretly loves Kuki, and is similar to the feelings fans speculate exist between Seddie.
- Wally gets jealous when Kuki has a love interest.
- They kissed once but never told anyone about it, but Numbuh 2 found out, like Carly found out that Sam and Freddie kissed.
Buffy/Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)Edit
- Buffy (Sam) is tough, can take care of herself and is blonde.
- At first, Spike (Freddie) and Buffy (Sam) didn't start off well, but eventually turned friends/allies.
- They often fought a lot.
- When Spike met Buffy, he was in love with Drusilla (Carly)
- Spike was under the false impression Buffy was flirting with him, while it was really Faith in Buffy's body - and Freddie was under the false impression Sam was flirting with him, while it was really Melanie.
- Spike secretly loved Buffy, even when with Drusilla and Harmony.
- In the final episode, Buffy finally admitted that she loved Spike - meaning she loved him all along.
- This signifies Spike and Buffy secretly loved each other, and first hid their relationship from others. Similar to how Freddie and Sam are [possibly] secretly in love with each other, and hid their kiss from others.
Mickie James/Randy Orton (WWE)Edit
- They are always fighting.
- Randy is evil (sam)
- Mickie is kind (Freddie)
Gabe/Jo (Good Luck Charlie)Edit
- Jo (Sam) and Gabe (Freddie) constantly fight.
- Jo (Sam) shows her affection for Gabe (Freddie) through teasing
Rikki and Zane (H2O-Just Add Water)Edit
- They both started off hating each other.
- Rikki (Sam) is a blonde, and Zane (Freddie) is a brunette
- Rikki, like Sam, doesn't have a good family situation
Fletcher/Olive (ANT Farm)Edit
- It's a love hate relationship.
- They both pick on each other
- Deep down they care about each other.
Ron/Hermione (Harry Potter)Edit
- Hermione, like Freddie, is very smart.
- Ron, like Sam, is lazy, likes food, and isn't afraid to break rules.
- Hermione and Ron constantly bicker, like Freddie and Sam.
- Hermione and Ron are both friends with Harry (Carly).
Percy/Annabeth (Percy Jackson & the Olympians)Edit
- Annabeth (Sam) and Percy (Freddie) constantly bricker.
- Annabeth (Sam) (in some ways) is more physical between the two than Percy (Freedie). But both characters are far stronger and powerful than both Sam and Freddie.
- They have nicknames for eachother
- In the first book Annabeth doesn't really like Percy.
- Both girls (Sam, Annabeth) seem to fall for the boys (Freddie, Percy) first (or at least notices it first), and our the one to make the first move in a kiss which seems to surprise both of them.
- Annabeth (Sam) also seems to show jealously and quick dislike towards any other girl that Percy seems to have an interest in.
Sabrina/Puck (The Sisters Grimm)Edit
- Puck constantly pranks Sabrina.
- The two don't ever get along.
- They were each other's first kiss.
- They are future husband and wife
- Puck often calls Sabrina by her last name, Grimm, something that Sam also does.
Morning/Portia (Suck It Up)Edit
- Portia (Sam) is cynical and mean towards Morning (Freddie).
- Morning is awkward and dorky like Freddie.
- They grow to become friends after awhile.
- They kiss each other.
Max/Fang (Maximum Ride)Edit
- Max (Sam) is sarcastic and cynical.
- Max and Fang have known each other for a long time and have been friends that long too.
- Max got mad when Fang kissed Lissa (Carly).
- They shared a first kiss.
- They are not sure about their feelng towards eachother.
Katniss/Peeta (The Hunger Games)Edit
- They have opposite personalities
- Katniss (Sam) seems to be very tough and strong, while Peeta (Freddie) has a soft side.
- Most people turn to Katniss for guidance.
- The two have shared a kiss.
Jimmy/Cindy (Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius)Edit
- Cindy (Sam) is constantly attacking Jimmy (Freddie), but secretly likes him.
- Cindy (Sam) gives Jimmy (Freddie) a lot of nicknames.
- At first Jimmy (Freddie) liked Betty (Carly), but later fell in love with Cindy (Sam).
Arnold/Helga (Hey Arnold!)Edit
- Helga (Sam) always teases Arnold (Freddie)
- Helga (Sam) has a secret crush on Arnold (Freddie)
- Arnold has a crush on Helga, but he's to dense to admit it.
- Arnold (Freddie) was in love with Lila (Carly), who happens to be a brunette, until he found that it was only a shallow love, and later they stay as friends.
- Helga (Sam) gives a lot of nicknames to Arnold(Freddie). This nicknames somehow resembles to Sam's nicknames to Freddie, as Arnold-o (Freddie-o).
Jacob/Renee (Jacob Two-Two)Edit
- They are rivals but also really close friends.
Alvin/Brittany (Alvin & the Chipmunks)Edit
- The two constantly fight but it's clear they like each other.
- Maurecia has a crush on Todd.
- Maurecia (Sam) shows affection for Todd (Freddie) by beating up on him repeatedly.
- Todd usually takes the pain Maurecia inflicts upon him.
Lulu/Tubby (Little Lulu)Edit
Duncan/Courtney (Total Drama Island)Edit
- Duncan (Sam) is a tough delinquent who gets in trouble, while Courtney (Freddie) is a smart brunette rule-follower.
- They constantly fought, and often denied their feelings - though it was mostly Courtney who denied it.
- Duncan and Courtney had their first kiss outside in front of the cabin, while Sam and Freddie had their first kiss outside in the fire escape.
- They gave each other 'pet names'.
Zuko/Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender)Edit
- They both hate each other, but eventually bring out each other's hidden sides.
- Katara (Sam) never misses an opportunity to harass Zuko (Freddie).
Aang/Toph (Avatar: The Last Airbender)Edit
- Aang (Freddie) is sweet and a bit oblivious and was brought up by slightly overprotective monks, while Toph (Sam) is tough and also a bit oblivious and was brought up in a very disfunctional family.
- Aang thinks that he loves Katara (Carly)
- Toph has a "little crush" on Sokka (Spencer) who happens to be Katara's older brother.
- The two constantly argue and bicker, but are there for eachother when the other needs them most.
- Toph has all sorts of nicknames for Aang (i.e. twinkletoes) and is always teasing him about being weak.
- Toph is (in several episodes) wanted by the police.
- Katara, Toph and Aang are all friends, with Sokka as an older brother to many of them and one of Sokka's many love interests. Sound familiar?
Toph/Sokka (Avatar: the Last Airbender)Edit
- Toph (Sam) and Sokka (Freddie) have a love/hate relationship.
- Toph (Sam) is always teasing Sokka (Freddie).
- Toph (Sam) is a tomboy and has a tough-girl appearance, while Sokka is more like Freddie.
- While they banter a lot, they also have their moments together like Sam and Freddie.
- They are both very sarcastic and sardonic towards each other, much like Sam and Freddie.
Billy/Mandy (The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy)Edit
- Mandy (Sam) often hits Billy.
- Mandy (Sam) is sad when she thinks Billy died.
- Billy (Freddie) kissed Mandy (Sam).
Kick and Kendall (Kick Buttowski)Edit
- Kendall (Freddie) is smart and likes school.
- Kick (Sam) thinks Kendall is a teacher's pet.
- Kendall is dating Renaldo (Carly).
- Kick and Kendall often get into fights.
- They were eachother's first kiss.
- They pretended a kiss did not happen (twice).
- Kendall calls Kick Clarence.
Johnny/ Sissy (Johnny Test)Edit
- Sissy (sam) calls Johnny by his last name, Test.
- Johnny and Sissy get into fights and are very competitive.
- Sissy shows affection by beating up Johnny.
Hiccup/Astrid (How To Train Your Dragon)Edit
- Astrid is like Sam: blonde, strong and tough; Hiccup is like Freddie: Brunette, Gentle, with good-heart and a little bit cowardly.
- Astrid is impressed when Hiccup shows that he knows a train a dragon.
- Even with her bullying ways, Astrid shows a sweet personality when she whether.
- Astrid kisses Hiccup to encourage him.
Danny/Sawyer (Cats Don't Dance)Edit
- Sawyer (Sam) is cynical and doesn't like Danny at first.
- Danny (Freddie) is optimistic and a tad dorky.
- Sawyer hides her feelings for Danny until the end.
- Danny and Sawyer (almost) kiss.
Leia/Han (Star Wars)Edit
- Leia dislikes Han at first.
- They pretend to hate each other to cover their feelings.
- Han (Sam) mocks Leia (Freddie) after she expresses her dislike.
- They shared a kiss. After the kiss, they allowed their feelings to change.
- They do not get along at first.
- Rapunzel has blonde hair (like Sam) Flynn is has brown hair (like Freddie).
- Flynn is an outlaw wanted by guards (like Sam and jail) Rapunzel is a goodie goodie (such as Freddie).
- He was her first kiss.
Chad/Taylor (Chaylor) (High School Musical)Edit
- They bicker a lot.
- They disliked each other at first.
- They only pretended to hate each other to hide there feelings.
- They ended up dating.
- Misty is tough, and teases Ash constantly.
- Ash is usually sweet about being teased--he just deals with it.
- The bicker constantly, but it's obvious they like each other.
- Their fights, like Sam's and Freddie's, are usually resolved by Brock (Carly).
- Jessie (Sam) makes fun of and "beats up" James (Freddie).
- Jessie (Sam) is real tough, and doesn't show her true self often.
- James (Freddie) is nice, and just deals with Jessie (Sam) messing with him.
- James (Freddie) is the weaker (in certain ways) one of the two.
Ash/Gary (Pokemon) Edit
- They started out hating each other, but eventually became good friends much like Sam and Freddie
- Gary (Sam) is tough and makes fun of Ash (Freddie).
- In the Indigo League series, they constantly fight, but it's clear to anyone that they like each other.
- Both grew up in the same town. (Pallet Town in Pokemon, and Seattle in iCarly)
- Gary (Sam) has called Ash (Freddie) a nerd multiple times.
Ranma/Akane (Ranma ½)Edit
- They started out hating each other.
- Akane's (Sam) feelings grew for Ranma (Freddie) but won't admit it.
Candy/Terry (Candy Candy)Edit
Otani/Risa (Lovely Complex)Edit
- Otani (Freddie) and Risa(Sam) always fight much like Sam and Freddie.
- They both hated each other like Sam and Freddie.
- Risa(Sam) loved Otani (Freddie) first like Sam liked Freddie in iOMG.
Haruhi/Kyon (Haruhi Suzumiya)Edit
- Haruhi (Sam) usually drags Kyon (Freddie) everywhere.
- Haruhi (Sam) and Kyon (Freddie) have a secret bond of trust.
- They share a kiss
- Haruhi (Sam) has called Kyon (Freddie) an idiot or moron multiple times.
- Haruhi (Sam) is jelous of Kyon (Freddie) and Mikuru's (Carly) relationship.
PewDiePie/h3h3productions (YouTube) Edit
- They fight a lot like Sam and Freddie
- Pewds is funny (Sam) and h3h3 is nerdy (Freddie)
- They kiss
- h3h3 (Freddie) thinks he loves Hila (Carly) but actually loves Pewds (Sam)
- Pewds has blonde hair (Sam) and h3h3 has brown hair (Freddie)
Edward/Winry (Edwin) (Fullmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)Edit
- Constantly bickering.
- Winry (Sam) often throws a wrench at Edward's (Freddie's) head when she is frustrated with him.
- The two are actually close friends, no matter how much they argue.
- Both have feelings for each other but don't realize it/they hide their feelings.
- Winry realized she loved Ed before he realized he loved her.
- Their fights are sometimes resolved by Alphonse (Carly).
- Winry is very passionate about auto mail and knows a lot about it, like Freddie is with technology. Edward often makes fun of her for this, like Sam does with Freddie. Ed knows a lot about alchemy, and Winry does the same thing to him.
- They have nicknames (pet names) for each other. Ed calls Winry "Gearhead" and she calls him "Alchemy Freak."