|IDate Sam & Freddie|
|Season 5, Episode 2|
|Air date||September 10th, 2011|
|Written by||Dan Schneider|
|Directed by||Steve Hoefre|
iLost My Mind
iCan't Take It
Sam and Freddie start dating. They have Carly settle a disagreement between them. She soon becomes annoyed when Sam and Freddie rely on her to play peacemaker and Carly is also frustrated when Sam and Freddie fail to show up until just thirty seconds before the next iCarly webcast.
- This is the second episode that starts with iDate, the first episode being IDate a Bad Boy
- Despite it being the second part of the arc, it was filmed before the first part/episode, iLost My Mind 
- Some scenes in this episode were in the promo portion of iLost My Mind and in Nickelodeon's Epic Summer 2011 promo  .
- Dan has posted several teaser videos where the fans are almost given an opportunity to learn about the episode, but all of them end abruptly.  
- The episode has a newer opening sequence, which is slightly different from the the first new opening sequence in iLost My Mind.
- The newer opening sequence has a scene from iParty with Victorious with Jennette McCurdy during her credit portion, as well as new technical effects, a scene from iCarly.com where Sam, Freddie, and Spencer scream in terror because of T-Bo's birthmark. It also has a new clip of Carly waking up, a clip Sam with Gibby throwing a spoonful of food toward the camera, a clip of Sam and Carly dancing, Spencer whacking a pillow, and he also cuts their coffee table in half with a chain saw.
- Sam wears the "Screwfly Don't Bother Me- shades of blue" necklace in this episode.
- The working title for this episode was "iGet Caught in the Middle" before it was finally titled iDate Sam & Freddie
- This episode could be a possibility for the "Cibby" pairing, as Gibby is happy that he and Carly are going to be able to spend time together, as shown on the second promo.
- iCarly tweeted So... this just happened. We STILL can't get over that Sam and Freddie are dating! NEW iCARLY in 2 DAYS!" to promote the episode.
- Sam and Freddie start dating in this episode
- T-Bo appears in this episode